Developed in 1981 at the request of state and regional golf associations, the USGA’s GHIN service has grown to become the largest handicap computation provider in the world, serving more than 2.1 million golfers representing 73 golf associations and more than 12,700 golf clubs in 43 states, 4 U.S. territories and 4 foreign countries. GHIN is offered exclusively through state and regional golf associations, federations and unions as a service for their member clubs to assist in meeting the policies of the USGA Handicap System™, which enables all golfers to compete on a relatively equal basis.
The GSGA is proud to provide member clubs with the latest in handicapping technology: Dell computers/monitors for use as posting stations, easy to use GHIN software, and a Hewlett-Packard laser printer for reporting. We provide clubs with full support and fast computer repair or replacement! Best of all, we provide the equipment and the software as an included benefit of your membership!
Benefits For Clubs
- Convenience - Members are able to transfer scores between their clubs in Georgia or in other locations on the GHIN network!
- Support - FREE support for all software! Outstanding personal customer service with the use of Citrix's Go-to-Assist for remote access support!
- Upgrades - downloadable free of charge!
- Hole-by-Hole Stroke Analysis - the GHIN Handicap Program software includes the ability to import Hole-by-Hole entered scores into a module for analysis.
- Clubs are actively supporting the USGA, GSGA and the game of golf in Georgia!
- USGA Tournament Management powered by Golf Genius - an excellent computer-based system to manage competitions is included!
Benefits For Golfers
- Transfer Scores - effortlessly transfer scores from each home club using the GHIN National Network!
- Internet Score Posting - access your account anywhere the internet is available
- E-Mail Revisions - updates emailed straight to the player!
- Accuracy - up-to-date course rating information in national database ensures proper handicaps!
- Golf Georgia Magazine - Copy of Golf Georgia Magazine delivered bi-monthly
- Golf Digest Magazine - Free subscription to Golf Digest Magazine
Take The Next Step
Is your club interested in using the GHIN Handicap System? Do you have questions about the GHIN handicap service and/or tournament pairing program or other services and opportunities that come with the GHIN system? Contact Bryan Nelson, Director of Membership & Handicapping at GSGA, at email@example.com or 678-324-5964 today!