Interclub Matches Championship
Event DateAug 25, 2018
Entries OpenJan 25, 2018
Entries CloseFeb 28, 2018
The pod winners and wild-card winners will advance to the state championship for a two day competition. A team may consist of any combination of players for the championship, provided they played in at least one regular season match.
- Friday, August 24, 2018: practice rounds available.
- Saturday, August 25, 2018: Each qualifying club shall field thee (3) Four-Ball stroke play teams for round one. All three team’s scores will count for the overall team score.
- Sunday, August 26, 2018: Each qualifying club shall field a team of six (6) players to compete in individual stroke play. The top four of six player’s scores will count towards the round two team total.
- The team with the lowest cumulative score after two rounds shall be declared the champion.
- Playoff – If two or more teams are tied for the overall championship at the conclusion of round two, the total of each team’s 5th and 6th player’s individual scores shall determine the winner. If teams are still tied, there shall be a sudden death playoff to determine a winner.